Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Two Hearts As One

Final


This is the final design. I like this. Hope you enjoy it as well. Let me know what you think of it. You can purchase this design right here at Red Bubble.

I'm already thinking about tomorrow. Something about "bees" maybe.

'til then -Kev





Update


Here is the finished "inked in" hand art. I will play with the darkness and contrast in Photoshop later. I wasn't thinking of it, but I will probably keep the wavy paper paper background look.

Let's see where things go from here. Thanks -Kev





Happy Tuesday. Here we go again. I was originally thinking "Two hearts - One Love",  but I think it will be "Two Hearts as one". A hand representing the "2".

Check in later to see progress. Comment away. -Kev

http://www.redbubble.com/people/watchkevcreate/works/8829953-two-hearts-as-one

No comments:

Post a Comment